As little as $25 Makes a Difference
Your donation positively impacts a child’s life. Not to mention, it makes you a part of something big.
- One-Time Gifts – The gift you make today will change a child’s life for the better, forever.
- Monthly – Your gift will make an impact, month after month.
- Tribute Gifts – Make a gift in honor or in memory of someone special.
It’s not just a donation. It’s an investment in a child’s future.
When you donate to Big Brothers Big Sisters, you
join our cause and directly support children in your
community. No matter how little or big the amount,
donating can start making a difference in the lives
of young people around you.
Donating pays dividends.
Research shows that our mentoring works. Children
with a Big Brother or Big Sister show real differences in
their personal and academic lives. They are more
confident in their schoolwork performance, they get
along better with their families and they’re 52% less
likely to skip school.
Your support goes far.
Your financial support helps us provide our programs
and services nationally and locally – so we can develop
more college grads, community leaders and
100% of every dollar you give goes directly to making and supporting matches between Littles and Bigs. Your donation also supports program sponsored activities that bring together caring adults, community partners and the children in our program who are waiting to be matched. This means you can rest assured that your donations are directly impacting our community. Big Brothers Big Sisters of NELA is a program of The Wellspring, a 501(c)(3) charitable not-for-profit agency. Tax ID # 72-0442226. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Your financial support starts lots of things, like:
- Recruiting new Big Brothers Big Sisters volunteers;
- Covering the costs of background checks, while
ensuring trained professionals match Littles to responsible Bigs;
- Enabling ongoing supervision and relationship
support for every Big, Little and Little’s family; and
- Providing cultural and social activities to enrich
the opportunities for children.